Have you been looking for a way to get Brewster in Animal Crossing: New Horizons since the 2.0 update? The following are all of the steps that must be completed in order to gain access to The Roost cafe.
The long-awaited 2.0 update for Animal Crossing: New Horizons has finally come, giving Nintendo’s famous game a new lease on life.
Players will be met by a slew of familiar faces – as well as a new one – when they return to their islands after what seems like an eternity. In a way, yes.
Brewster, the charming pigeon barista with a talent for making the best coffee in Animal Crossing, has finally made his appearance in the 2.0 update, so here’s where to find him and how to fulfil all of the required tasks.
Animal Crossing: New Horizons Brewster location
You must first accomplish a few small steps in order to locate this elusive barista extraordinaire. Importantly, you must have a 3-star island or higher in order to begin the mission.
Blathers, the local historian and museum attendant, is at the centre of it all. To obtain Brewster in Animal Crossing: New Leaf, follow these steps: New Beginnings:
- At the museum, speak with Blathers.
- He’ll tell you that he’d like to open a coffee shop on campus.
- During his discussion, he would mention Brewster’s fondness for gyroids, implying that the player should visit the pier.
- Speak with Kapp’n once you’ve arrived at the pier.
- For 1,000 Nook Miles, you can get a ticket (you do not need to return to Residential Services.)
- You’ll be whisked away to a strange island where Brewster can be found. Make contact with him.
- Blathers’ offer to open a coffee shop will be accepted.
- Go back to the museum.
- The museum will close for one day, but will reopen the next day with a fresh new version of The Roost.
Animal Crossing: New Horizons Brewster’s cafe
What precisely can you do now that you’ve unlocked the cafe? You can spend 200 bells on a boiling hot cup of coffee, but you can also hang out with your pals!
You can call your friends using amiibo figures or cards at the yellow phone box in the store’s corner.