How To Get All 53 Sonic Frontiers Jukebox Songs
In this article, we will know how to get all 53 Sonic Frontiers Jukebox Songs. The first of three DLCs, Sights, Sounds, and Speed, will be published on March 22, 2023. This update adds Picture Mode, Challenge Mode, Battle Rush Mode, and Juke Box. Sonic Frontiers and other Sonic games’ popular songs will be available in the Juke Box.
Read More: How to complete the Let’s Go Collection Challenge in Pokémon Go
All 53 Sonic Frontiers Juke Box Songs and How to Get Them
53 songs can be played in open spaces (the Juke Box will be unavailable otherwise). You must collect Sound Memories from the five islands to unlock the other 40 songs. You can identify a Sound Memory as an Orange Music Note.
Here are the confirmed songs we know you will be able to access in the Juke Box:
- “Angel Island” (Sonic 3)
- “Emerald Coast – Act 1” (Sonic Generations)
- “I’m Here” (Sonic Frontiers)
- “It Doesn’t Matter” (Sonic Adventure)
- “Kingdom Valley” (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- “Mushroom Hill” (Sonic & Knuckles)
- “Mystic Ruin” (Sonic Adventure)
- “Palmtree Panic” (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- “Red Mountain” (Sonic Adventure)
- “Sky Sanctuary” (Sonic Generations)
- “Stardust Speedway (US Ver.)” (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- “Deep Woods” (Sonic and the Black Knight)
- “Emerald Coast – Act 2” (Sonic Generations)
- “Live & Learn” (Sonic Adventure 2)
- “Open Your Heart” (Sonic Adventure)
- “Reach For The Stars (Recolors)” (Sonic Colors Ultimate)
- “Sand Oasis” (Sonic and the Secret Rings)
- “Seaside Hill” (Sonic Heroes)
- “Wave Ocean” (Sonic the Hedgehog)
When the DLC releases, we’ll include the remaining songs. Collectible completists rejoice! Memory Tokens and other valuables do not count toward completion. As Sound Memories won’t affect your completion %, you don’t have to gather them.
Follow for more future and the latest news regarding Tech and Gaming Guide.