How to enable 2FA to protect your Reddit account
Enabling 2FA (two-factor authentication) on Reddit protects your account by requiring a smartphone or other additional device to log in. It uses Google Authenticator, so you may not need to download anything to start. In this article, we will discuss how to enable 2FA to protect your Reddit account after the latest attack.
Read More: What are Troll Bogeys and where to find them in Hogwarts Legacy
Reddit 2FA setup
Reddit’s website is the only way to enable 2FA. It’s simple. Click through a few User Settings choices and link your account to an authentication app.
- Log in to Reddit on the homepage.
- Select User Settings from your username in the top-right corner.
- Select Safety and Privacy from the top menu of User Settings.
- Scroll down to “Use two-factor authentication.” Start 2FA setup by toggling it.
- Follow the 2FA setup wizard’s instructions after entering your password. It requests an authenticator app. Google Authenticator, Authy, Aegis, and OTP Auth are popular. Instead, open yours.
- Scan the QR code on the screen using your device’s camera and enter the one-time passcode from the authenticator. You’ll get two-factor authentication. You’ll need that device to log in to Reddit moving forward.
Follow for more future and the latest news regarding Tech and Gaming Guide.