How to Download Modern Warfare 2 Beta PC
The current extraordinary mission PlayStation users can now access the Current Fighting 2 Beta, and fans from all over the world are competing for exclusive prizes. For Xbox and PC users, the waiting period is almost over because the beta will be available for pre-order on the 22nd. This is how you can obtain a tester copy of the brand-new Vital Mission at Hand game if you haven’t yet figured out how to access the beta. Scroll away to view it as yours; we’ve included instructions for each step.
If you use PlayStation, all you have to do is head straight to the PlayStation Store and look for the Beta. It should now be available for download, but if you run into any problems, you can always look into Activision Support. Don’t pass up the chance to outperform your friends on various stages by a wide margin. Every new weapon will be available for you to examine, and you may try out some of the new battle mechanics.
When the early access period ends on September 22 for Xbox clients, follow these steps to regain your initial access code:
- Choose and launch the Store application from the Home screen.
- To access the side menu, press the View button on the regulator.
- Choose “Recover” from that menu.
- Without using dashes, enter the 25-character code, then follow the on-screen instructions.
- Remember that this will only likely work if you have already requested something or have found a way to obtain a code. You’ll have the choice to just visit the MW2 beta page and click Download when it becomes available to everyone on the 24th.
You can access it using these methods through Battle.net for PC users:
- Log in using your Battle.net credentials.
- Put the code into the Reclaim a Code box in the Record Outline segment.
- Selecting Reclaim Code
- When the beta becomes available on the 24th, choose “beta” from the game adaptation drop-down menu on the MW2 page.
- Additionally, you can access it via Steam:
- Log into your Steam account and exit the Steam client programming.
- At the top of the Steam client, select the Games menu option.
- On Steam, select Enact an Item.
- Follow the instructions on-screen to complete the cycle.
Additionally, in the future, if you would prefer not to pre-request, you can just visit the Cutting Edge Fighting 2 beta page when it becomes available on September 24.