How to do the Run Boy Run viral TikTok trend challenge
There is no need for a detailed justification for the very contagious nature of viral TikTok trends or the enthusiasm of consumers to follow them. Everyone appreciates a good TikTok trend. Like any other social media network, TikTok has its share of negative trends, but it also has some incredibly positive ones that instantly hook people. The Run Boy Run fad, which has visuals that switch every few seconds, is currently receiving a lot of attention on TikTok. Continue reading to learn more about the Run Boy Run TikTok fad.
Couples mostly appreciate the trend since they may ask their partners to think of similarities that best characterize them. It starts with “If I were a,” followed by terms like “color,” “weather,” “season,” etc. Once you have all the photos in your possession, compile them into a single film and add music. Your companion must respond to these questions in accordance with the concept of the trend. If you want to follow the trend but need some assistance with the “how-to” aspect of the trend, don’t worry. Considering that, we have you covered. Here is a step-by-step tutorial for the Run Boy Run challenge, which has become incredibly popular on TikTok:
- To get the necessary sound, you must first download the @richbythecringe video to your device.
- Click Extract Video to remove the audio after opening the video in the Capcut software before deleting the movie.
- The next step is to start the video with a 3-second clip of yourself and then put the text “if I was an” on top for the same amount of time.
- Depending on how you’ve set up the categories for your video, you’ll need a total of 24 images for each.
- One thing to bear in mind is that each image, save for the fifteenth picture in each category, is displayed at intervals of 0.1 seconds. The fifteenth image needs to be displayed for 0.4 seconds.
- A 0.9-second block picture should be added at the end of each category.
- After you’ve added the 24 images, give each category a name by including a text overlay that corresponds to the size of the images. You are free to use whatever typeface you choose.
- Export the video now and upload it to your TikTok profile.