How to change Instagram password from app and desktop
Instagram makes it easy to update your account security by changing your password at regular intervals. Follow these steps to modify your Instagram passcode.
Checking Instagram, along with other popular social media applications like Twitter and TikTok, has become a regular component of many people’s lives.
Users can upload pictures and videos to share with friends and family or a broader audience on the widely used app.
Unfortunately, the number of data leaks that expose users’ credentials has increased in recent years, making it harder than ever to keep your account safe.
Changing your Instagram passcode is a simple method to protect yourself from this.
Change Instagram password on the app
Changing your password can be done quickly and simply from within the program.
If you have the program already, here’s how to change your password:
- Start Instagram.
- Select the “Profile” menu item in the right-hand area to view your profile .
- Select ‘Settings’ by clicking the three lines icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Select “Security” from the drop-down menu.
- Choose “Password” on the “Security” tab.
- Type in both your existing passcode and the new one you’d like to use.
Select the checkbox or “Save” button.
Know More: Ashley Graham’s practically naked Instagram photo goes viral
Change Instagram password on desktop
- From a computer browser, the procedure is just as easy.
- Make sure you’re signed into the Instagram website.
- Find your profile picture in the upper right area and click it.
- Select “Profile” from the submenu that appears.
- Select the settings icon next to “Edit Profile.”
- To modify your password, click the corresponding link.
- Input your existing passcode followed by the new one you’d like to use.
Select “Change password” for confirmation.
Above information is all you need to know on How to change Instagram password from app and desktop