How to cancel Roblox Premium from your browser
Deep Roblox players frequently subscribe to Robox Premium (formerly known as the Builders Club). Depending on how many Robux you receive, you can choose from a few different plans, but each one comes with particular features, the ability to trade stuff, and the use of the Developer Exchange to obtain real money. You must manually cancel the subscription if you (or your child) have a Roblox Premium account but no longer want to pay for it. Here’s how it functions and why doing it isn’t always simple. We’ll assist you with canceling in the most efficient manner.
How to cancel Roblox from your browser
If you have access to a computer, you may quickly sign in and cancel using the Roblox app or your preferred web browser. Here is what to do.
- Connect to Roblox. If you are already logged in, make sure you are logged in with the correct account for the subscription you wish to cancel.
- In the window’s upper right corner, click the gear icon. Choose Settings.
- Look at the menu on the left side of the My Settings box and select Billing. You can view your current membership’s renewal date and membership status at the top of the Billing section. This renewal date will change to your cancellation date once you cancel your subscription because Roblox subscriptions are often renewed automatically using the payment method you selected. Remember that you and everyone else on your account can always play Roblox for free; however, they won’t be able to trade or perform other activities.
- In this area, click the Cancel Renewal option. Confirm that you really, truly want to cancel your Premium subscription by following the on-screen instructions. Your date of renewal has now changed to your date of expiration.
- You’re finished! Any portion of your membership will not be refundable, regardless of how you choose to cancel.
This is typical: It occurs when account makers use mobile devices to sign up for a Roblox membership. There’s a good probability that you already joined in this manner because playing Roblox on mobile devices is highly popular. You won’t see the Cancel Renewal option at all because that disables the in-app method of canceling Roblox. In these situations, your mobile platform, which handles the payments itself, was used to subscribe to Roblox Premium. An Apple membership is required if you’re using an iOS device. A Google Play membership is required if you’re using an Android smartphone. Unless specifically canceled, these will likewise automatically renew, so you need to know where to go.
Open the Settings app on an Apple device. At the top, click your name and icon. If necessary, choose Subscriptions and sign in with your Apple account. All of your most recent subscriptions are displayed here. Find and click the Cancel Subscription button after selecting the Roblox option. The remainder should be handled by Apple. Select your profile in the top right of the Google Play app if you’re using an Android device. Go to Subscriptions after selecting Payment and Subscriptions from the option that opens. Find the Roblox subscription here, then click Cancel subscription. Then your Roblox Premium subscription will expire.