House of the Dragon Episode 1: Release Date, Premier Time, and How to watch
Fire and Blood are going to start soon. Fans around the world are excited to discover if House of the Dragon, the first Game of Thrones spin-off program, will live up to the anticipation that surrounds its predecessor. at least the first seven seasons. On Sunday, August 21, House of the Dragon will premiere exclusively on HBO Max. Although the majority of fans are already aware of the date of the show’s release, there has been some uncertainty around the time of the premiere of the first episode. Fortunately for you, we’re here to offer a certain response.
We’ll outline the HBO Max launch date for House of the Dragon below. In addition, we’ll explain where foreign Game of Thrones fans may watch it online as HBO Max isn’t available in all regions. Finally, we’ll go over the complete HBO Max release schedule so you won’t miss a single episode of the eagerly awaited fantasy series. So here is the release date for HBO Max’s premiere of House of the Dragon.
House of the Dragon: Premiere Date on HBO Max
The first episode of House of the Dragon will air on HBO Max on August 21 at 9 PM ET/6 PM PT. The program will officially premiere in the Eastern time zone of the US, but viewers on the Pacific coast will be able to see it three hours earlier than people in other parts of the country. When you reside in different time zones in America, those are the breaks. In addition, viewers in Canada will be able to access the premiere of House of Dragon at the same time as viewers in the US. But in order to watch it, Canadians will have to turn on Crave.
House of the Dragon: Where can I watch House of the Dragon in the UK and other countries outside the US?
While it is available in some areas, such as Portugal and Latin America, HBO Max is not available in all non-North American nations. Other foreign viewers might be concerned about when and where they can watch House of the Dragon, though. Thankfully, a number of streaming platforms and TV networks will have the Game of Thrones spin-off available to view. You may watch House of the Dragon on the following platforms, at the following times and dates, in non-US markets:
- Australia – Monday, August 22 at 11 AM AEST on Foxtel
- Germany – Monday, August 22 at 3 AM CST on Sky Germany
- India – Monday, August 22 at 6:30 AM IST on Disney Plus Hotstar
- Israel – Monday, August 22 at 4 AM IST on Cellcom
- Italy – Monday, August 22 at 3 AM CST on Sky Italy
- Japan – Monday, August 22 at 10 AM JST on U-NEXT
- Latin America – Sunday, August 21 at 9 PM ET on HBO Max
- New Zealand – Monday, August 22 at 1 PM NZST on Sky SoHo
- Portugal – Monday, August 22 at 2 AM WST on HBO Max
- Scandinavian nations – Monday, August 22 at 3 AM CST on HBO Max
- Spain – Monday, August 22 at 2 AM WST on HBO Max
- Switzerland – Monday, August 22 at 3 AM CST on RTS
- United Kingdom – Monday, August 22 at 2 AM BST on Sky Atlantic
House of the Dragon: Full release schedule
When will the remaining episodes of House of the Dragon be available on HBO Max and in other countries? For more information, read this weekly episode analysis. Remember that future House of the Dragon episodes may arrive in your region a day after they do in the US and Canada if you don’t live in North America. So, for instance, the second episode of House of the Dragon will air on August 28 in North America. However, this means that the launch date for the UK, Europe, and other regions will be Monday, August 29.
- House of the Dragon episode 1 – Sunday, August 21
- House of the Dragon episode 2 – Sunday, August 28
- House of the Dragon episode 3 – Sunday, September 4
- House of the Dragon episode 4 – Sunday, September 11
- House of the Dragon episode 5 – Sunday, September 18
- House of the Dragon episode 6 – Sunday, September 25
- House of the Dragon episode 7 – Sunday, October 2
- House of the Dragon episode 8 – Sunday, October 9
- House of the Dragon episode 9 – Sunday, October 16
- House of the Dragon episode 10 – Sunday, October 23