Honkai: Star Rail may have a serious core tale, but it also allows you to engage in a wide variety of inappropriate and ludicrous activities. You can strive to be good and get a Praise of High Morals in the game, but no one will stop you if you end up being a jerk. Check below to know How to Get Praise of High Morals in Honkai: Star Rail.
Know More: Honkai Star Rail – How to Level Up Fast
Honkai: Star Rail – How to Get Praise of High Morals
Taking part in a wide variety of stealthy activities while acting morally will earn you Praise of High Morals items. You’ll have to go out of your way to do these tasks, and the game won’t record them in the quest log.
If you’re staying at the Goethe Hotel, for instance, you can play a little prank on the room service by hiding in the closet. You can also get the Praise of High Morals by completing the Boulder Town Hotel’s feedback form and delivering it to Gertie.
Some sneaky things to do to earn moral praise are listed below.
- Reception Center: Water the Strange Plant.
- Storage Zone First Floor: Tap on the central Curio until it disappears and message Asta.
- Administrative District: Push the two envelopes into the mailbox.
- Goethe Hotel: Hide in the closet and scare the room service.
- Boulder Town: Fill out the feedback form and share it with Gertie.
- Boulder Town: Fix a dumpster near Turner’s Food Stall.
- Fight Club: Give a photo of Dan Heng to Cold Dragon Young’s admirers.
- Central Starskiff Haven: Open a delivery package beside an advertisement board.
Honkai: Star Rail – How to use Praise of High Morals
The fountain in the Admin Zone is a good target for your Praise of High Morals. From the Central Plaza Space Anchor, travel to the west. You may then claim your prizes by clicking the “Fish the treasure out of the fountain” button.
You can keep doing this until all of your Praise of High Morals has been used up, at which point you will be given an unlimited supply of everything. The “Karmic Wheel” accomplishment, worth five Stellar Jades, is awarded the first time a player successfully retrieves a treasure from the fountain.