In order to complete the Hall of Herodiana quest and get access to Herodiana’s wardrobe, you must utilise the Force spell Depulso. However, if you are reading this, you are likely stumped by the Hall of Herodiana puzzle in Hogwarts Legacy and are looking for a solution. Luckily, we know the solution and will show you exactly what to do.
Hogwarts Legacy: Solve the Hall of Herodiana Quest
Discover Ravenclaw’s Sophronia Franklin in the Astronomy Wing’s Charms classroom; she’ll invite you to take part in Herodiana’s Depulso training chamber in exchange for her distinctive attire. You can begin your descent towards the secret door near the Floo Flame in the Transfiguration Courtyard.
This walkthrough will help you complete the Hall of Herodiana assignment in Hogwarts Legacy, despite its difficult challenges.
- Treat the item with Depulso.
- Go inside Herodiana’s Hall.
- Call upon Depulso to push the two-block device against the wall.
- Get access to Herodiana’s Cape by climbing the platforms.
- Create a vertical mechanism by using Accio on the two-block object.
- Bring it to the opposite side by casting Accio.
You can’t just leap over the obstacle, so you have to move it to the other side by pushing it. If you want to avoid getting struck by Accio, you shouldn’t stand in front of the blocks.
- Get Herodiana’s Clothes by ascending the platforms.
- The two-block mechanism needs an immediate Accio.
- Depulso may be used to guide it to the luminous object on the block.
- Take use of Accio to entice it closer to you, then use it to build a bridge.
If you want to speed things up, you may switch to aim mode and simply point at the bricks.
- The temporary bridge must be crossed.
- The blocks may be cleared again by using Basic Cast on the glowing item.
- To bring the two-block item closer, use Accio on it twice.
- Get Herodiana’s last accessory by hopping up on the platform.
Players may now visit the Charms classroom, outfit themselves in the Herodiana attire from the Gear menu, and speak with Sophronia. It’s up to you whether or not you want to show her the set, whether or not you want to charge her, and whether or not doing so will have any bearing on the tale.