While the magic of the Wizarding World is the main emphasis of Hogwarts Legacy, there are a few tasks that can only be completed with a non-magical touch. For example, in order to continue with the High Keep quest, players must find out a way to ascend the Battlements. By itself, that’s a tough part, so if you’ve been wondering how to proceed, here it is. In order to complete the High Keep task in Hogwarts Legacy, you must ascend the Battlements.
Hogwarts Legacy: Guide to Climb the Battlements
As part of The High Keep quest, the player and a friend travel to Falbarton Castle, located east of Hogsmeade, with the intention of ascending the Battlements. The first part of the wall to climb is straightforward, but the second has caused countless witches and wizards untold amounts of anxiety and anguish.
- Follow these simple steps to scale the second wall and reach the top of the Battlements:
- As you face the second wall, a gate and a box will appear on your left.
- There’s something whirling to the left of the gate that looks out of place. Depuslo the mechanism to open the portcullis.
- When the gate is up, use Accio to bring the container closer.
- Once you have the box in hand, place it against the wall and lift it with Levioso.
- When using Levioso to lift yourself if this doesn’t work for you, stand on the box.
- You will succeed in completing this part of the task if you climb onto the elevated box.
Once you’ve reached this point, things can become a little complicated, but it’s helpful to keep in mind that you’re a witch or wizard, which will make overcoming this obstacle much simpler. The mission becomes simple from here on out.