Forza Horizon 5 Vcruntime140 DLL Missing Error: How to fix it?
Errors and bugs have always been a burden for gamers, especially PC gamers because even a minor missing file can cause a slew of errors. The latest installment in the Forza Horizon series, Forza Horizon 5, has just been released. It is created by Playground Games and published by Xbox Game Studios, the same as the previous edition in the series. Only Microsoft products, such as Windows, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X|S, are compatible with this game. FH5 is one of the most popular vehicle racing games to date because it contains a stunning fictional picture of Mexico, complete with living deserts, lush rainforests, historic cities, secret ruins, exquisite beaches, massive gorges, and dramatic weather. But all of your fun is ruined when you run across the Vcruntime140 DLL Missing Error.
If you’ve been playing PC games for a while, you’ve probably run into this problem. Yes, this is a very common problem. In this article, we’ll show you how to fix the FH5 Vcruntime140 DLL Missing Error quickly and efficiently. So, if you’re interested in learning how to fix it as well, keep reading till the conclusion.
Fix: FH5 Vcruntime140 DLL Missing Error
When you try to start the game, you get the Vcruntime140 DLL Missing Error message. This problem isn’t specific to any game and is rather frequent. The most common cause of this problem is that a DLL file on your computer is missing, inaccessible, or corrupt. So, to resolve this error, all you have to do is download the missing files so that your FH5 can run normally again. You may simply fix this problem by following these simple instructions:
- Head here to download the Visual C++ files from the official website of Microsoft. As this issue is very common among games, Microsoft officially publishes them on their official website
- Check both the boxes, i.e., x64 and x86 as we will be needing both of these files, and start downloading.
- Open the files one by one
- Click on agree and start the installation process.
- Once both the files are installed on your computer, you will not be facing this error any longer.
- Restart your PC if you are still facing this error.
So that was all there was to it when it came to fixing the FH5 Vcruntime140 DLL Missing Error. Please share this post with your friends if you find it useful.