Forza Horizon 5 MSVCP140 DLL Missing Error: How to fix it?
One of the most typical troubles that many PC gamers must have encountered is the DLL Missing Error. The DLL files are critical for the game’s execution. The computer system will not be able to run the game files if some critical DLL files are missing, and you will be unable to play the game. In this article, we’ll look at the MSVCP140 DLL Missing Error that certain Forza Horizon 5 gamers are experiencing. If you are one of the victims, read this article all the way to the conclusion to learn how to solve it.
Forza Horizon 5 is the current and fifth chapter in the Forza Horizon video game series, developed by Playground Games and released by Xbox Game Studios. When it comes to reach and appeal, the Forza Horizon series has been pretty successful. Along with Minecraft, Fortnite, and other famous games, FH4 and FH5 are among the most popular on the globe. Mexico’s open-world environments, including live deserts, lush rainforests, historic cities, secret ruins, gorgeous beaches, enormous canyons, and extreme weather conditions, are included in Forza Horizon 5. Returning to the main issue, here’s all you need to know about the FH5 MSVCP140 DLL Missing Error.
Fix: FH5 MSVCP140 DLL Missing Error
This issue happens because the game is unable to access some files on your computer, as previously stated. The cause for this could be that your PC lacks the files, or that the files are corrupt, or that they are in a folder that the game cannot access. However, there is no need to be concerned because the solution is straightforward. Simply follow the steps below:
- Head here to download the Visual C++ files from the official website of Microsoft. As this issue is very common among games, Microsoft officially publishes them on their official website
- Check both the boxes, i.e., x64 and x86 as we will be needing both of these files, and start downloading.
- Open the files one by one
- Click on agree and start the installation process.
- Once both the files are installed on your computer, you will not be facing this error any longer.
- Restart your PC if you are still facing this error.