Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1: Where to hide in Stealth Grass for 10 seconds
Week 4 of Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1 will feature new challenges for players to accomplish in order to earn some of that precious Battle Pass XP. This week’s challenge is to conceal for 10 seconds in stealth grass. It’s really simple to do if you know where to look.
Stealth Grass may be found on the island to the west, southwest, and south of the Daily Bugle location. You can hide inside lengthy grass, making it tough for other players to notice you. You just need to hide for 10 seconds in one of these spots before moving on. Once you’ve completed the challenge, you can move on to the next one or finish up any remaining Winterfest challenges.
You can find the rest of the Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1 Week 4 challenges below:
- Get headshot damage with a pistol (0/75)
- Harvest wood from The Joneses, Shifty Shafts, or LogJam Lumberyard (0/150)
- Detonate gas cans to destroy objects (0/2)
- Dance at Chonker’s Speedway, Rocky Reels, and Greasy Grove (0/3)
- Experience Re-Fill effects for 15 seconds (0/15)
- Deal damage to enemies with Rare of better Shotguns (0/400)
- Hide in Stealth Grass for 10 seconds (0/10)
- Get eliminations with an SMG (0/10)
- Damage opponents with a harvesting tool (0/100)