Get Extra Miles With American Airlines AAdvantage eShopping Bonus
American Airlines has launched a new promotion that allows you to earn bonus miles when you shop at its AAdvantage eShopping mall. This is a shopping site that allows you to earn American Airlines points for purchases made at a variety of stores.
Members can earn a one-time bonus of up to 2,000 AAdvantage miles on qualifying purchases during the “Back to It Bonus” offer, which runs from 7/26/21 to 8/15/21 at 11:59:59 pm ET, in addition to the usual AAdvantage miles earned from shopping online through the AAdvantage eShopping mall.
This one-time incentive will be calculated using one of the following tiers based on cumulative qualifying purchases made during the Bonus Period:
- Tier 1: 500 miles for qualifying purchases of at least $150;
- Tier 2: 1,000 miles for qualifying purchases of $300; or
- Tier 3: 2,000 miles for qualifying purchases of $500 or more.
- Offer valid 7/26/21 through 8/15/21 at 11:59:59 pm ET.
- “Qualifying purchases” do not include returns, cancellations, shipping and handling, taxes, gift card or other cash equivalent purchases, and certain products that are not eligible for bonus miles.
- Please see the AAdvantage eShopping mall site for details on product eligibility and other restrictions.
- Please allow up to 10 weeks after the Bonus Period for bonus miles to post to your AAdvantage eShopping account.
From time to time, we notice purchasing platforms offering these extra miles or points.
This is a great way to boost your AAdvantage account’s mileage totals. If you need to get some shopping done, this is the place to go.
When you spend exactly $500 through the American Airlines AAdvantage eShopping mall, you may earn up to 4X AAdvantage miles with this latest deal.
If you value AA miles, that should be the best deal when compared to other buying portals. However, it is still a good idea to compare rates and determine which site is ideal for you.
Cashback Monitor and other such services might help you find the best deals.