Destiny 2: How to Get Seraph Title
In Destiny 2, becoming a Seraph is a prestigious achievement that requires players to accomplish several difficult tasks. The achievement of this title is a testament to the player’s skill and commitment to the game. This guide will explain everything you need to know to become a Seraph in Destiny 2.
How to Obtain the Seraph Title in Destiny 2
As you need to have completed all seven weeks of challenges for the “More Than a Weapon” quest, the earliest you can start to get the title is January 17th, when the weekly reset occurs. Players must complete nine of the ten following triumphs listed below to earn the Seraph title.
- Authorized Users – Get kills with either Season of the Seraph or IKELOS weapons
- Nodes Found – Find all Warmind Nodes across the Moon, Europa, and Seraph Station
- Drones Destroyed – Destroying all 50 Security Drones
- Guardian’s Best Friend – Find the mechanical dog in Operation: Seraph’s Shield
- Frame Reboot – Reset your vendor rank with the Exo Frame
- Production Model – Earn the Veles-X Pulse Rifle
- Rebuilding Rasputin – Complete More Than A Weapon
- Gadgets Galore – Unlock all Upgrades at the Exo Frame
- Silence the Alarm – Kill Deathtongue Choristers before they begin the Battlesong in the Heist Battlegrounds playlist
- Solid Seraph – Complete Operation: Seraph’s Shield
To earn a significant amount of experience toward the completion of the seraph title, players must complete all seven weeks of missions for the “More than a weapon” quest line. Players should have most, if not all, of the triumphs completed after completing “More Than a Weapon” over the course of seven weeks. To advance in the seraph title, you must eliminate the security drones using weapons such as the revision zero.
Obtaining the Seraph title in Destiny 2 is a difficult but rewarding endeavor that calls for a unique blend of skill, patience, and commitment. Obtaining the Seraph title is a long and arduous process that requires players to complete ten separate triumphs. Players must also take part in core activities and weekly milestones, such as exo-frame bounties and many heist battleground matches.