Cyberpunk 2077: How to Get Sandevistans and list of all the locations
The Edgerunners update for Cyberpunk 2077, one of the most eagerly awaited upgrades, has added a variety of new features and content to the game, including the introduction of Sandevistans. Any genuine cyberpunk who wants to rule the streets of Night City needs these potent cybernetic implants, which give users a variety of new skills and capabilities. Currently, the game offers a wide variety of Sandevistans. It’s critical to select the one that most closely matches your playstyle because each one offers a distinct combination of skills and improvements.
Here is a list of all the Sandevistan locations in Cyberpunk 2077:
- Zetatech Sandevistan Mk.1 – Found for 6,000 Eurodollars in Watson, Kabuki (6 reflexes to use, 14 street credits to purchase)
- Zetatech Sandevistan Mk.2- Found for 10,000 Eurodollars in Santo Domingo, Rancho Coronado (9 reflexes to use)
- Zetatech Sandevistan Mk.3 – Found for 16,000 Eurodollars in City Center, Downtown district (12 reflexes to use)
- QianT “Warp Dancer” Sandevistan Mk.5 – Found in Downtown, City Center for 35,000 Eurodollars (18 Reflexes to use, 50 Street-Cred to purchase)
- QianT Sandevistan Mk.4 – Found in Westbrook’s Japantown for 28,000 Eurodollars (15 reflexes to use, 27 street credits to buy).
- Militech “Falcon” Sandevistan Mk.5 – Found for 35,000 Eurodollars in Wellsprings, Heywood (20 reflexes to use, 49 Street-Cred to purchase)
- Dynalar Sandevistan Mk.1 – Found for 6,000 Eurodollars in Waterson, Northside (6 reflexes to use, 14 street credits to purchase)
- Dynalar Sandevistan Mk.2: Found for 10,000 Eurodollars in West Wind Estate, Pacifica (9 reflexes to use)
- Dynalar Sandevistan Mk.3 – Found in Wellsprings, Heywood for 16,000 Eurodollars (12 Reflexes to use)
- Dynalar Sandevistan Mk.4 – Found for 28,000 Eurodollars in Watson, Little China (15 reflexes to use, 11 street credits to purchase)
Each Sandevistan fits into your character’s Operating System slot. They are available at all of the aforementioned locations’ RipperDoc stores. However, in order to buy them and utilize them, you must meet the prerequisites for street cred and reflex points. After selecting the Sandevistan that best suits your playstyle, you can upgrade it to give it even more power. You must contact a RipperDoc and acquire the necessary update to upgrade your Sandevistan. Make sure you have enough Eurodollars on hand before you start buying because these upgrades can be pretty pricey.
In conclusion, Sandevistan’s potent ability to slow time makes it a highly desired item in the Edgerunners update for Cyberpunk 2077. Getting a Sandevistan may take some time and work, but it is definitely worth it because of the substantial advantage it gives in fighting and exploration.