Best Western Chase Offer: Save 10%, Up to $29 (YMMV)
Check your Chase accounts (and several other banks, listed below), for a new offer that can save you 10% on Best Western stays.
- Stay at any Best Western property and earn 10% back on your purchase, with a $29.00 back maximum.
- Offer expires November 8, 2020.
- Offer valid one time only.
- Offer not valid on third-party purchases.
- Must add offer to card.
- The statement credit will appear on your statement within 14 business days of Chase’s receipt of the information.
Chase Offers were recently added to Chase cards. The are similar to Amex Offers as they usually give you cashback when you use your eligible Chase credit card to shop at a participating store. You can see your offers in the Chase app. Just scroll all the way down after you log in. You need to have the latest update of the app to see the offers.
Chase Offers could be targeted to certain accounts, so not every offer will be available for everyone. It’s best to just add all the offers that you see listed. Usually the same offers will also show up for Bank of America, Regions Bank, Suntrust Bank, BBVA, BB&T, PNC, Columbia Bank and Beneficial Bank customers.
A decent discount for paid Best Western stays. You need to book before November 8. To maximize the offer you would need to spend $290. There’s also an Amex Offer that can save you $20 off $100 on Best Western stays.