Apple Music Replay 2022: How to Find Your Favourite Artists, Tracks, and More
Most music streaming services publish a year-in-review that is specifically designed for their consumers. There are certainly a lot of people that like reviewing their listening habits over the course of the year, whether it be through Spotify Wrapped or even the new YouTube Music year-in-review. The Apple Music yearly wrap-up has been updated for this year, and you can now view your favorite artists, time-listened to music, and more for your Apple Music account. So, here’s how to locate your 2022 Apple Music Replay.
How to Find Your Apple Music Replay 2022
Apple Music doesn’t provide the Replay feature within the Music app itself, in contrast to rivals like Spotify. You must use your browser to view it instead. Fortunately, you can accomplish this on your smartphone or a laptop or PC (Windows, macOS, Chrome OS, Linux, etc.). As usual, you can skip to the section for smartphones or PCs by using the table of contents below.
Find Apple Music Replay on PC/Laptop
Using your laptop or PC, you may view your 2022 Apple Music statistics. To get your Apple Music annual wrap-up, simply follow these steps:
- Get online and visit the Apple Music Replay website.
- Use your Apple ID password to log in to the website if you aren’t already.
- Simply select “Get Started.” Now that you have clicked “Play your highlight reel,” you may see a brief summary of your Apple Music statistics.
- For a deeper look at Apple Music’s 2022 statistics, scroll below. This contains information on your total listening time, the songs and albums you’ve listened to most frequently, and more.
Find Apple Music Replay on an Android or iPhone
Simply follow the steps below to view your Apple Music statistics on a smartphone:
- Go to the Apple Music Replay website in Chrome, Safari, or another browser of your choice.
- Once you’ve signed in with your Apple ID, select “Get Started.”
- You may now click “Play your highlight reel” to see a brief summary of your Apple Music statistics.
- To view a detailed Apple Music wrapped with your favorite musicians, songs, and more, scroll down as well.