Welcome to our ‘Animal Crossing: New Horizons-How To Get The Shovel?’ guide. Animal Crossing: New Horizons’ shovel isn’t easily available. The digging tool has been a series mainstay for years, but you’ll have to earn it. It’s interesting that it’s not part of your starting toolbox considering you use it to dig for fossils and grow trees. Despite its effectiveness, you must do several things before getting a shovel. You’ll receive a fishing rod, net, and shovel right immediately, but you’ll have to work for others.
Animal Crossing: New Horizons-Instructions to get the shovel
- Give Tom Nook at Residents’ Services five bugs or fish. Tom Nook offers a DIY Workshop after your first night on the island to help you uncover your creating potential. Residents’ Services has a workshop where you may make a flimsy net and fishing rod. Tom Nook will say he’d “I admire your catches. I’m interested in local wildlife “less Don’t dismiss this as friendly curiosity if you give him five bugs, fish, or a combination of both. When you give him five fish or bugs, Blathers, the museum director, will call. He wants to establish a museum on your island.
- Book Blathers’ tent. Tom Nook will give a tent set for Blathers, much like your own and your first islanders’. You’ll need to choose a location for him and the museum.
- Wait a day. Animal Crossing games need patience. Blathers will come the following real-world day.
- Visit Blathers’ tent. Blathers’ tent. He’ll be waiting for you inside. He wants your support to establish a fossil museum on the island. You can’t dig up fossils without a shovel, so he provides you the recipe for one along with the new Animal Crossing: New Horizons vaulting pole.
- Visit Residents’ Services to create them. For the shovel, you’ll need five hardwood parts and five softwood pieces. If you don’t have enough, whack trees with your weak axe.
We hope you liked our ‘Animal Crossing: New Horizons-How To Get The Shovel?’ guide. Please do feel free to post all your comments below.