Up to 110K Bonus Available Through Referrals on Amex Business Platinum Card
This could be a great time to apply for the Amex Business Platinum Card. There are increased welcome offers again, available through referral links. Lucky ones can get a bonus of 110,000 Membership Rewards points and the referring person gets the referral bonus. Which means a total of 130,000 Membership Rewards points or more. When you apply for a new card you can also earn 5X on select categories such as gas, office supplies and more.
These are some of the offers that are showing up:
- Earn 110,000 Membership Rewards Points after you spend $15,000 on purchases on your new Card in your first three months.
- Earn 95,000 Membership Rewards Points after you spend $15,000 on purchases on your new Card in your first three months.
- Earn 85,000 Membership Rewards Points after you spend $15,000 on purchases on your new Card in your first three months.
- Earn 5X points on eligible US purchases on shipping, wireless telephone services, advertising in select media, office supplies and gas stations, with the Card in the first 3 months, up to 80,000 bonus points per category. That’s 4 additional points on top of the 1 you earn.
If you see a good offer, make sure you apply. These welcome bonuses may not be available if you leave the web page and return later. The offer that you get is not dependent on the referral link. Different people could see different offers even when opening the same referral link.
- 5X Membership Rewardspoints for each dollar of eligible purchases made when you book on the American Express Travel website
- 5X Membership Rewards points for each eligible purchase made with your Card by 6/30/2021 for U.S. Advertising in Select Media, U.S. Wireless Telephone Service Providers, U.S. Gas Stations, U.S Shipping, & U.S. Office Supply Stores, up to 80,000 bonus points in each category. More details.
- Use Membership Rewards Pay with Points for all or part of an eligible fare and get 35% of those points back, up to 500,000 bonus points per calendar year.
- 1.5X Points per dollar on eligible purchases of $5,000 of more
- Get up to $200 in statement credits annually for U.S. purchases with Dell Technologies. Get up to $100 in statement credits between January and June, and up to $100 in statement credits between July and December.
- Access to more than 1,000 airport lounges across 120 countries
- Up to a $200 Credit a year for baggage fees and more on one airline
- 10 Gogo inflight internet passes annually and unlimited Wi-Fi at Boingo hotspots.
- Receive a statement credit every 4 years after you apply for Global Entry ($100) or TSA Pre✔® ($85) with an eligible Card.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Marriott Bonvoy Gold Elite status
- Hilton Honors Gold status
- $595 annual fee
Applying for the Card
The welcome offer not available to applicants who are existing owners. Amex tool will let you know whether you qualify for the bonus during the application process. If you’re an existing American Express customer they will only do a soft pull for new card applications.
American Express has a limit of one approved credit card every 5 days and two approved cards every 90 days. There’s also a maximum of 4 or 5 total American Express credit cards that you can have at a given time.
New Hulu Releases in August 2021
New Hulu Releases in August 2021 The list of new Hulu titles streaming in August is as hot and enjoyable...
New Amazon Prime Video Releases August 2021
New Amazon Prime Video Releases August 2021 This August, Amazon Prime Video will make exclusive new movies and episodes available...
New Netflix Releases in August 2021
New Netflix Releases in August 2021 This August, Netflix will have all of its best material heating up the site,...
5 Tips to attract massive audience to your YouTube Channel
Attracting an audience to your channel on Youtube may seem difficult. However, despite increased competition from not just Facebook. Other...
What’s New On Disney+ For August 2021
There are a number of new and classic titles coming to Disney+ in August, including the brand-new Disney+ Original series...
How to watch The Suicide Squad online
The Suicide Squad has arrived in the United Kingdom, allowing you to witness the mayhem that James Gunn has concocted...
Ashley Judd treks the Swiss Alps almost six months after breaking her leg four places.
Ashley Judd treks the Swiss Alps almost six months after breaking her leg four places. Ashley Judd has regained her...
Rudy Gay has agreed to a 2-year deal with the Utah Jazz
Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN reports that free-agent forward Rudy Gay has agreed to a deal with the Utah Jazz. Gay’s...
USA vs Spain LIVE Score Updates: Tied game (60-49)
How to watch Olympics Basketball game USA vs Spain live score online, prediction, TV channel, lineups preview, start date and...
Goals and Highlights: Atletico San Luis 1-1 Queretaro in Liga MX 2021
Querétaro managed to get a point after being down a man and with a man less, San Luis did not...
USWNT vs. Canada score: Live updates
In the Tokyo Olympic semifinals, the US women’s national team will face Canada in Ibaraki Kashima Stadium in Japan. The...
Fantasy Football RB Tiers 2021: Running back rankings and draft strategy
Is there a strategy guide for running backs in the draught? That’s simple: start drafting early and often. Done. Is...
USWNT vs. Canada: How to watch USA vs. Canada Olympic semifinal
The last time the US women’s national team faced Canada in an Olympic semifinal match, it produced one of the...
Madden 22 Ratings: Updated List of Top NFL players
EA Sports is started releasing player ratings for “Madden NFL 22” on multiple ESPN platforms. The action kicked started on...
US Bank Business Triple Cash Card Review
US Bank Business Triple Cash Card Review The U.S. Bank Business Triple Cash Rewards World Elite Mastercard is the company’s...
On the pre-market, General Electric (GE) stock is up 700%.
On the pre-market, General Electric (GE) stock is up 700%. The stock’s rise during the last five days is depicted...
Earn Up to 2000 Extra Miles With AAdvantage eShopping Bonus
Get Extra Miles With American Airlines AAdvantage eShopping Bonus American Airlines has launched a new promotion that allows you to...
Delta Adds More Flights as Canada Reopens Its Borders for American Travelers
When Canada reopens its borders to fully vaccinated United States tourists for the first time in over a year on...
Amazon Amex Points Promo – Save Up to 50%
Amazon Amex Points Promo – Save Up to 50% Update (Jul. 27, 2021) – This Amazon Amex Points promotion has...
Get $750 Bonus for New Chase Merchant Services Account (Targeted)
Chase Merchant Services Sign Up Bonus For customers who sign up for a new Merchant Services account, Chase is offering...
Bank of America Will No Longer Offer Checks for Savings Accounts
Bank of America Will No Longer Offer Checks for Savings Accounts Customers will no longer be able to use checks...