Amazon Amex Points Promo – Save Up to 50%
Update (Jul. 27, 2021) – This Amazon Amex Points promotion has been expanded, and more customers are likely to be TARGETED. Check to discover if you are still qualified.
Update (Jun. 7, 2021) – This campaign has been expanded to include more people, and you can save up to 50%. If you weren’t eligible the first time, it’s worth a second look. It also includes Amazon Prime Day dates.
There’s a new Amazon promotion that started today. You can get $20 off a $50 purchase or 40% off your next Amazon purchase (up to $50 in savings). Other variations of the offer may be available. To take advantage of this Amazon Amex Points Promo, you must utilise Membership Rewards points. The discount should also apply to third-party gift cards purchased on Amazon.
Check the promotion here. You must first activate it before proceeding with your shopping. If the goods in your order are eligible for the deal, the savings will be shown on the final order checkout page. Here are some of the deals you might like to check:
- 50% on your next purchase (up to $60 savings)
- 40% on your next purchase (up to $50 savings)
- 30% on your next purchase (up to $30 savings)
- 20% on your next purchase (up to $30 savings)
- 20% on your next purchase (up to $20 savings)
- $20 off a purchase of $50 or more
How it Amazon Amex Points Works
Redeem your promotional discount in 3 easy steps:
- To activate this promotion and apply points to your next order, click the “Activate now” button here. To receive the promotion credit, you must click on the button.
- Add one or more qualifying Amazon.com sold and shipped products to your shopping cart. You can use your coupon on several purchases.
- At checkout, use your Membership Rewards points. You must utilize Membership Rewards points for at least a portion of your order to redeem this promotion (you can use just 1 point).
- If the goods in your order are eligible for the deal, savings will appear on the final order checkout page.
- This promotion is only available for a short time. The campaign will conclude at 11:59 PT on October 31, 2021, or after 26,666 consumers have redeemed the offer, whichever comes first. The promotion button will also expire at the same time.
- At any time, Amazon.com retains the right to cancel or alter this offer.
- Offer valid only on purchases where at least a portion of the transaction is made with Membership Rewards points and the promotion code is used at checkout.
- Only Amazon.com products are eligible for this offer. (On the product description page, look for “sold by Amazon Digital Services LLC.”) This offer does not apply to products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon businesses, even if they are marked as “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible.”
- There is a limit of one offer code per qualifying Membership Rewards card.
- This deal cannot be combined with any other.
- Discounted promotional items may be subject to shipping charges.
- The offer does not apply to digital content purchases.
Amazon has yet again provided a fantastic promotion. Only applies to Amazon.com products that are shipped and sold. Simply ensure that the deal is activated first and that you use one Membership Rewards point.
Using points on Amazon is a bad idea because the value is terrible. As a result, double-check that it doesn’t default to paying for your entire order using Amex points.
Also, please let me know if you come across any offers that aren’t listed above.
When all 26,666 customers have taken advantage of the promotion, it will be over. So go ahead and check it out, activate it, and start buying.
Cheryl Burke will be unavailable from ‘Dancing With the Stars’ after testing positive for COVID-19
Cheryl Burke will be unavailable from ‘Dancing With the Stars’ after testing positive for COVID-19 Cheryl Burke will be putting...
Shang-Chi Tops The Box Office For Fourth Straight Week In A Row
Shang-Chi has remained at the top of the box office for nearly a month, with four weeks and counting this...
19 year old TikToker GabeNotBabe died in a car accident: Fans are in disbelief
19 year old TikToker GabeNotBabe died in a car accident: Fans are in disbelief Gabriel Salazar, nicknamed GabeNotBabe, was a...
‘Demon Slayer’ Season 2 Release Date Revealed
The riddle of when Demon Slayer season 2 would be released has now been addressed, and it will certainly be...
Meghan Markle, Prince Harry promote vaccine equity during Global Citizen Live appearance
During an appearance at Saturday’s Global Citizen Live event in New York City, Meghan Markle and Prince Harry called for...
Watch Live-Action Cowboy Bebop’s Opening Credits
Cowboy Bebop, a science fiction neo-noir anime about a ragtag group of space bounty hunters, has received critical acclaim for...
Netflix released first look at Kanye West documentary ‘Jeen-Yuhs’
Netflix released first look at Kanye West documentary ‘Jeen-Yuhs’ Behind-the-scenes footage of West and his classmates from College Dropout will be...
WWE Extreme Rules 2021 Results: Winners, Ratings and News
WWE Extreme Rules 2021 Results: Winners and News The main event at WWE Extreme Rules 2021 featured Roman Reigns vs....
NFL Week 3: TV Schedule
On NFL Sunday last week, Fox only aired a single game regionally. CBS has been given the short end of...
UFC 266 results: Alexander Volkanovski defeats Brian Ortega
UFC 266 results: Alexander Volkanovski defeats Brian Ortega The bad blood between UFC featherweight champion Alexander Volkanovski and challenger Brian...
UFC 266: Robbie Lawler win against Nick Diaz who gave it all he had
UFC 266: Robbie Lawler win against Nick Diaz who gave it all he had Robbie Lawler approached a sitting Nick...
Thousands of runners arrived on Summit County on Saturday for the Akron Marathon
Thousands of runners arrived on Summit County on Saturday for the Akron Marathon Due to the COVID-19 epidemic, the event...
NFL Power Rankings 2021: Top 10 Teams Heading into Week 3
Last week, a slew of new teams emerged. It’s still too early to tell which clubs are contenders and which...
‘I can’t stop laughing at this,’ says Conor McGregor, who is teased for throwing the ‘worst ceremonial pitch ever’ (VIDEO)
‘I can’t stop laughing at this,’ says Conor McGregor, who is teased for throwing the ‘worst ceremonial pitch ever’ (VIDEO)...
States with the highest and lowest credit scores
Despite the fact that Americans are suffering numerous obstacles as a result of the coronavirus pandemic, consumers are believed to...
Apple is planning to add COVID-19 vaccination cards to its Wallet app
Apple is planning to add COVID-19 vaccination cards to its Wallet app In an upcoming software update, Apple aims to...
RH launches a gallery at Oak Brook Center
RH launches a gallery at Oak Brook Center RH Oak Brook, The Gallery at Oakbrook Center, has opened in Oak Brook,...
Eargo has been slammed in a criminal investigation and has withdrawn guidance
Eargo has been slammed in a criminal investigation and has withdrawn guidance Following the news of a probe into insurance...
Ahead of Investor Day, Salesforce’s stock soars on a boost in revenue forecasts for 2022
Ahead of Investor Day, Salesforce’s stock soars on a boost in revenue forecasts for 2022 Ahead of an investor day...
Correlations are acute as the Dow meltdown triggers a forex crash
Correlations are acute as the Dow meltdown triggers a forex crash Because this is one of the busiest trading weeks...
Get $200 when you open a new account with Star Financial (IN)
Get $200 when you open a new account with Star Financial (IN) For new accounts opened in branch or online,...