7 new ice cream flavours snacks from Little Debbie
Little Debbie’s most beloved snacks are now available as ice cream flavours.
A collaboration between Little Debbie and Hudsonville Ice Cream will transform seven of the popular treats into ice cream.
- Oatmeal Creme Pies: Vanilla creme ice cream with soft oatmeal cookie pieces and a hint of molasses
- Cosmic Brownies: Brownie batter ice cream filled with mini rainbow chips and brownie pieces
- Zebra Cakes: White cake ice cream with yellow cake pieces and a milk chocolate fudge swirl
- Honey Buns: Honey bun flavored ice cream with glazed honey bun pieces and a sweet cinnamon swirl
- Strawberry Shortcake Rolls: White cake ice cream with yellow cake pieces and a tart strawberry swirl
- Swiss Rolls: Chocolatey cake ice cream with chocolate cake pieces and a swirl of whipped cream
- Nutty Bars: Peanut butter ice cream swirled with chocolatey waffle cone pieces and a thick fudge swirl
On February 1, Walmart customers will be able to purchase pints of the ice cream for $2.50 each.
An uproar sprang out on social media when the two corporations announced they were working together. “I want to try them all but also Swiss Cake Roll is going to own my soul.” Meanwhile, entrepreneur Jamie M. Timbre tweeted: “Need to try Swiss roll ice cream. Stat.”
Following Little Debbie’s Christmas Tree Cakes Ice Cream, the company has released two new flavours. The first of the brand’s snacks to be frozen was this.